Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Cook

 Sometimes it is good to have someone who has a penchant for cooking scuffling around the house. 
The only one who suffers most is the one who has to do the washing.
Modern cooks with help around just mix and match and leave the rest for others to clear up. 
Well, it's better to have good food than to complain !

 So, the cook of the house has decided to display skills again!
It is fun to be entertained.
My sister can vouch for that .

 You walk into the kitchen and you may see something like that on the table.

 Wow, when dad said he wanted bread, she kneaded one for him; herbal.


 When the god-mum said she wanted dinner, she prepared a sumptuous one for the family...Paella rice and onion eggs!


 Then the god mum said another round please and the doting daughter said it shall be moussaka !
Very creative indeed.

 

 Last night when I came home I asked what's the stick doing in the container? She said it is vanilla stick and it will add fragrance to the sugar. Then I saw cheese being whipped. What's next?

 
 Oh... there was an order for it. So she's baking for commerce now.



 When in good moods and you don't gt into her way, she will bake you cup cakes of all kinds and make you glad.



 She will delight you further with her home-made ice cream. 
It's very good so said the dad and god mum.
She asked me why I don't like her spread, I told her I have a sensitive stomach.
But nevertheless, I affirm her skill and told her she is very clever.


When life is full of many things, I will take a walk around the garden and admire the lovely flowers and reflect her funny ways. She is indeed one to consider.

Ms Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment