Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's Over !

 It seems such a long while ago. 
Yes, I went away thousands of miles and I am back.
I will in due time tell stories again...


 But for today, I am relieved to see the last of the PMR exam. I told the children the paper today is a determining factor in the straight As band and it's a challenge.
 Who wants to try the Chinese Language Paper?
I hope and pray for a good Christmas gift again this time around.
How many times can one get away?

 Someone once asked me what I eat each morning for breakfast. I told her I eat bread and butter packed by the house help religiously every morning for the last few decades.I am serious. It's hardly any day that I go through without bread each day. But today, I had a special kind of bread. What do you call that? It's croissant-like with chocolate toppings. I gazed at it for a while before the first bite. It was really, really good. 
She slept after mid night the day before; running between my room and the kitchen asking for suggestions for the toppings before a final conclusion was made.
I suggest to the maker to make croissants for Kong Kong this weekend and she kind of agreed.



 Then. exhausted after the day's work, I came home and was offered home-made ice-cream. It's pistachio toppings ! I am not joking and not bragging... it's out of the world. Now, I know she can open a little cafe if she decides to do so.

 Maybe I can suggest to her to teach the PMR students how to make ice cream?


 
 So the little things that make me a little brighter today can even offset the agony of mine losing my favorite shoes; eaten by the good-for-nothing Piper ! I came home on Sunday to be greeted by this!
Of course the ever protective house help had a million excuses... the dog was crazy; there was too much rain and what ever...

But never mind la...how to be angry with one with no brains?
Go buy new ones la.

No comments:

Post a Comment